Our main focus is on statistical methods for psychological diagnostics. This includes in particular methods for the analysis of data from psychometric achievement tests (such as mathematics tests from PISA or intelligence tests) or personality tests in cross-sectional as well as in longitudinal studies.
Current research focus
- models with latent variables (item response theory, structural equation models)
- Modeling of longitudinal data
- Machine learning methods in psychometrics
- Automatic item generation
- Meta-analysis of diagnostic procedures